Saturday, April 25, 2009

April 25: Back to High School

UEA held their annual House of Delegates at Alta High School this year. That is my alma mater. I got the strangest feeling of deja vu going in there. I haven't been back since I graduated 13 years ago (wow, I'm old!), except to watch my brother play basketball a few times. Sitting in the auditorium, eating in the commons, walking the halls, it was all surreal.

A-L-T-A Alta Hawks are here to stay
Our black and silver in the sun will show them that we're #1!

I wouldn't go back to being a high school student for all the money in the world. I have a lot of great memories, but that time of life is not worth repeating. Way too much drama! It was fun to take a trip down memory lane for a little while today though.

No comments:

Post a Comment