Sunday, May 3, 2009

May 3: Last Minute Lesson

Today was my turn for teaching in Relief Society. I have always been the type of person that procrastinates preparing for that kind of thing. My ideas seem to flow so much better when I'm under pressure to get something done. I should have known I would run out of time with the wedding stuff this week. So after being up late with the wedding I had to wake up early this morning to try and come up with something. Deciding on a topic didn't take too long, but I would have liked to have the time to find supplemental resources. Oh well, I did it to myself, right? Well, I can't say it was my best lesson ever. It didn't seem to flow that well, at least from my point of view. My counselors said it went well, but I think they were just being nice. I hate not doing my best on something like that. I guess that teaches me to wait until the last minute...until the next time I do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment