Monday, February 9, 2009

February 9: Fontastic

My computer at school just got replaced. I know it's important, but it also is a huge hassle. I had tons of cute fonts loaded on the other computer that I now have to reload. It will be worth it when it is done though. I can't handle having all my documents typed in Comic Sans, Arial, or Times New Roman, which is what all my documents have been converted to. I HAVE to have variety. Plus, how can I make cutesy valentine notes without the font that has hearts? It just isn't possible! PS 9 days...

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your posts. I am going to copy some of yours. I'm starting to feel like I'm running out of things here in the house. I can't wait to go outside. We do need to get together! Thanks for the comment. I will bookmark your blog. I can't wait to see more. What is the P.S. at the end of your posts? Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear sister. You have a lot of catching up to do! I miss your daily messages. Love you.

    ReplyDelete