Thursday, February 19, 2009

February 19: The Happiest Place on Earth

We're finally here and we are having a blast!

Today Tracy and I started off with an early entrance into the park. We made our reservations for the Blue Bayou and then we were off to ride as many rides as we could. We decided we needed to take our pictures at all of the official Disneyland pictures spots, so we stopped every once in a while for those. I can't believe how warm it is in Anaheim in February. I didn't need my jacket unitl we watched Fantasia by the water. I even ended up with a little sunburn. It was a little busier than I thought it would be, but we made good use of the Fast Pass.

The best part of the day was being named and honorary citizen of Disneyland! Harold, the Autopia guy, gave Tracy and I a special pin for waiting patiently in line. We were really proud of ourselves until we found out that you are only supposed to get the pin for doing something really nice or helpful. Oh well, we have the pins now and we will wear them proudly. No one has to know, they can just think we are cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment