Wednesday, February 18, 2009

February 18: Don't Delete!

I was at the District office today working on a project for the District's online program. My friend and I were asked to create online lessons for the 5th grade science curriculum. It was very productive day, we were cruising along, and we on course to be finished with all the units we were assigned before we had to leave. That is until I hit the delete key! I had all of our stuff on my jump drive and was going to copy one file to the desktop for the District and delete the one we didn't need anymore. Of course, because I'm me, I had the wrong file highlighted when I pressed Delete. And, as you know, you can't recover files that you deleted from your jump drive. I freaked out! We had to basically start all over again, and I felt horrible. Luckily it didn't take us as long to recreate the second time. Unfortunately, now we still have one unit to finish later.

Duh! At least tonight I can forget all about it when I board the plane flying to sunny Southern California!

P.S. Today's the day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment