Monday, March 16, 2009

March 16: Stop for Yogurt

Frozen yogurt has been a favorite treat for my family for a long time. We used to beg our parents to take us to a little place called Paradise Yogurt when we were young. There haven't been many yogurt places around for a while, but my sister Kim introduced the rest of the family to Yogurt Stop a year ago. It quickly became a favorite.


Imagine how excited Michelle and I were when one opened in Bountiful. We went all the time until winter, but tonight was the first time I had been in a while. The best thing about Yogurt Stop is that it is completely self-serve. You can mix and match your yogurt flavors and toppings. If you want half strawberry, half peach with ten gummy bears and a spoonful of chocolate chips covered in hot fudge, you can have it. Or maybe you feel like a mixture of chocolate and mint yogurt with graham cracker crust, seven peanut M&Ms, and strawberries--it's yours! The sky's the limit. So, if you ever feel like frozen yogurt, just let me know. I'll be happy to go with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment