Sunday, March 22, 2009

March 22: Draper Temple Dedication

The Draper, Utah Temple was dedicated today. The dedication was broadcast to meeting houses all over Utah so anyone who wanted to participate could. It was a great experience to go to my building and be part of the historic occasion. The Draper Temple is special to my family. My parents live in the temple district so they've volunteered at the open house and they are going to be temple workers; plus my brother's getting married there in just over a month. There was such a peaceful, sacred feeling in the meeting this afternoon when we all joined together to sing "The Spirit of God" and listen to the dedicatory prayer. I can't wait to go do a session down there.



I didn't take this picture. It's from the Church News and it is of the cornerstone ceremony. It's the best I can do since you can't take pictures during the dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment