Thursday, March 19, 2009

March 19: Celebrating Sarah

My good friend and secretary, Sarah, is having a birthday this weekend. We decided to take her out for dinner tonight. (Unfortunately, Krissy was sick, that's why she isn't in the pictures.) We had a great meal at Chili's and then we met up with Sarah's fiance, Joe, and other members of our ward to go to a musical. Rodger's Memorial Theater was performing "Thoroughly Modern Millie" and our friend Megan was in it. The show was awesome and we had a great time, even if Tracy and I had to sit on the opposite side of the theater from Sarah and Joe. Actually, that was really okay because we can only take so much of their cute engaged-ness. It's a good thing they get married in a month!


Happy Birthday, Sarah! You are an amazing person and I love working with you. It is a blessing to call you my friend.

1 comment:

  1. Kris- I'm impressed at all your new updates. I know this is quite the task you have undertaken but it is sure fun to read. I had forgotten about your humming in the car on Sunday nights :) Have fun in St. George.

    ReplyDelete