Monday, January 12, 2009

January 12: The Happiest Place on Earth

DISNEYLAND HERE I COME!
My friend Tracy and I just booked tickets for a trip to Disneyland in February. I am so EXCITED! I can hardly wait. Disneyland is one of my FAVORITE places to visit, and I haven't been since 2006. I know that doesn't seem like a really long time, but if you know me you know I've been dying to go for awhile.

This is going to be a GREAT trip. Of course ALL Disneyland trips are; however, this will be Tracy's first visit. I CAN'T WAIT to show her how much fun Disneyland can be. We will be hangin' out with MICKEY MOUSE and friends in 37 days...but who's counting?

2 comments:

  1. Are you even kidding me? I'm so jealous. I think I'll stow away in your suitcase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I wish I could come!! I'm so glad you two get to go though. It's guaranteed you'll have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete