Saturday, January 3, 2009

January 3: Rearranging

I sometimes want to cry when I take my Christmas tree down, but not just because it is the end of the holiday season. Also because it is so much WORK. I started on Saturday afternoon thinking I could get all the Christmas decor down and the winter decor up in just a couple of hours...

Yeah right!

I worked all afternoon, all night, and into the wee hours of the morning!

I decided that just changing decor was not enough, I had to REARRANGE my entire living and dining room areas. I even made my sister Michelle come over at 10:00 pm to give me her input on the new arrangement. All the work was worth it, I think.I am really HAPPY with the new set-up.

Notice the awesome new clock I got for Christmas. Thanks Kim, Jon, and Zac!

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to come over and see the new arrangement! You're so on top of things Kristen! (and I'm loving the picture a day thing. SO fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice clock!! It looks great in your house. We'll have to come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete