Monday, January 5, 2009

January 5: Blackberry Bliss

My old cell phone broke back in October. When I went to get a NEW one, I decided I needed one with e-mail capabilities. (I have no internet hook-up in my apartment.) So it wasn't too difficult for the salesman to convince me I needed a BLACKBERRY, and a red one at that. And now, after 2 1/2 months, I LOVE it more than ever. I can almost qualify as a true texter now that I have a full keyboard to work with. Plus, I can check my email and even do internet searches whenever I want!
Imagine how LOST I felt when I accidently left my purse at school today! Luckily, my house keys were in my coat pocket; but, sadly, my CUTE RED PHONE was locked away in my classroom. Needless to say, it was a quiet night with no one to talk to tonight. This causes me to wonder how I ever survived in the ancient days when I didn't own a cell phone.

Oh wait, that was only a few years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment