Wednesday, January 21, 2009

January 21: I Love to See the Temple

My family and I got to go walk through the new Draper Temple tonight. It is a beautiful building! I love the sego lily theme they have all throughout the rooms, and the murals are just incredible. We got to sit in the biggest sealing room for a few minutes and feel the spirit there. I had no idea they carve the carpets after they have been laid; I am amazed with the talents people have! I know countless hours have gone into building and decorating this sacred place. I look forward to going there soon with my entire familay. What a blessing it is to be part of an eternal family!

PS 28 days...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristen! Hope all is well. Would you mind posting a button for my fundraiser tea on your blog? If that would be okay email me at emily.7n@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete