Saturday, January 24, 2009

January 24: Card Extravaganza

Today I had family and friends over for a card-making party. It was a lot of fun, and we got some great cards out of it (including yours, Lisa and Lauren)! Don't be surprised if you get one of these cards on your birthday. I never buy cards anymore, making them is more fun. I hate being the hostess for parties though. It stresses me out, especially when people are early. I had been up since 7 am getting things ready and I was just about to go make myself presentable when my sister and two friends showed up. Ahhh! Oh well, they just had to sit and wait for me for a few minutes. In the end it was a fun afternoon; I love spending time with my mom and sisters (including the in-law and surrogate variety). Thanks girls for a great day!

PS 25 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment