Thursday, January 1, 2009

PROJECT 365

Okay, this is quite the experiment for me. In the past, I never thought I had anything to say that would be blog-worthy. My life is not all that exciting or interesting, it's just my life. A few days ago I saw an idea that I thought I would like to try. The idea is called "Project 365" and it is this: to take one picture every day of the year and write a little bit about its significance. The result should be a detailed look into one's daily life at the end of the year. Now this is an experiment for me because I have made journaling a goal for myself many times in in the last 30 years, but it doesn't ever last very long. I really want to be successful with this project, so hopefully I can follow through this time! Now I can't promise that I will post the pictures every day-my goal is to update at least once a week. Stay tuned for a look into Kristen's life, one picture at a time...

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Purty good way to start off a new year, eh? May the Force be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KRISTEN!! I'm SO excited for this! I was commenting on Jon's blog and saw you had posted so I clicked on your name and found your blog! (I know, I'm a total stalker!) Good luck with the project! Sounds exciting! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous idea Kristen! I know that I will be checking your blog frequently to see what will be posted next. This is a great way to journal - and a wonderful way to remember the year.

    ReplyDelete