Wednesday, July 22, 2009

July 13: Ward Dance


The activities committee decided to put on a ward dance tonight. The idea took me back to the days of stake dances. Back then I was part of the committee that planned them. It was really fun until my friends decided they were too old to go to them anymore. Then it was just me and one friend who was also on the committee hanging out with all the fourteen and fifteen year olds.

I was anticipating that people at our ward dance would just stand around like those kids used to do. I didn't really think that many people would actually show up. I was wrong! There were about 50 people there dancing and having a great time when Tracy and I showed up toward the end. I thought we would just make a short appearance, long enough to say hi and take a picture, but we ended up staying until the end. Surprise, surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment