Wednesday, July 22, 2009

June 7: My 2nd trip to the doctor

Have I mentioned how much I hate going to the doctor? Well, today I felt so crappy that I missed church. I slept all the way through it. I called my mom and she told me to go into Instacare and see if there's anything else they could give me. My colds always go straight to my chest and I end up coughing forever. Add to that the fact that I am losing my voice. I could hardly talk Friday at school. Obviously my first trip to the doctor a week or so ago didn't solve the problem. So, I went back. Today they took an x-ray to see if there was any sign of pneumonia. Luckily, there wasn't. This time the doctor said it was acute bronchitis. Sounds like fun, doesn't it? After going to the doctor I went down to my mom's house. It's true you never get too old to want your mommy to take care of you when you don't feel well.

No comments:

Post a Comment