Tuesday, July 14, 2009

May 16: Senior Banquet

Our ward put on our annual Senior's Banquet tonight. We invited all the older members of our stake to come enjoy some great food and dancing with us. I went early to help set up and serve. The dinner was great, but not too many of the older generation wanted to dance. A few of us tried to inspire them by dancing ourselves, but it didn't really work. Oh well, we enjoyed ourselves anyway. I enjoyed the opportunity to serve.


My friends Tracy and Cecily and I went to see where they were taking pictures of our guests. The photographer insisted that the three of us get our picture taken. We all laughed of the randomness of it. Now I have a glossy 8x10 picture of us, what do I do with it?

1 comment:

  1. This was an awesome night - I loved it all. How did I miss the photo guy?

    ReplyDelete