Wednesday, July 22, 2009

June 27: The Melting Pot

Jessica, a former college roommate, called and invited me to go to dinner with her and some friends today. We went to the Melting Pot, which I have heard about but never been to before. Oh my gosh, I loved it! It was the best and most food I've had in a long time. Dinner consists of four courses, three of which are fondue. We had a cheese course with veggies, bread, and apples (surprisingly a favorite). Then we each had our own salads. Dinner continued with the meat course with small portions of beef, chicken, pork, and seafood (not surprisingly not a favorite) that you cooked in the fondue pot. The final course was dessert with chocolate fondue and fruit, cake, and marshmellows. It was divine! It was also expensive, but it would definitely be the place I would go in the future to celebrate something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment